Zarqa is located in the Zarqa River basin in northeast Jordan. The city is situated 15 miles (24 km) northeast of Amman.
The Zarqa Free Zone Is The Second Largest In Jordan And Is Fully Developed And Operational.
Why Invest In Jordan?
- Investment Incentives And Tax Exemptions
- Strong Banking And Financial Institutions
- Education Excellence And Labour Market
- Development And Free Zones
- Market Access
- Ease Of Doing Business
- Modern Infrastructure
- Quality Of Life
- Investor Friendly Environment
- Security And Stability
- 5.5 Million Sq M
- Situated 35km Northeast Of The Capital Amman, Connecting Jordan With Neighbouring Countries
- 65 Licensed Industrial Companies
- 175+ Warehouses
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- Facilitated Visa Permits
- Return Of Capital And Profits To The Country Of Origin
- Income Tax Exemptions On Profits Generated From Certain Economic Activities.
- Exemptions From Land And Building Taxes As Well As Service Charges For Street Paving, Planning And Improvements.
- 0% Sales Tax On Services Offered By Registered Establishments In The Zone When Offered Therein.
- 0% Sales Tax On Goods Consumed By Registered Establishments In The Zone For Business Purposes.
- Income Tax Exemption On Foreign Workers Remunerations.
- Exemptions From Customs Duties.
For more information about investment conditions in Jordan's free zones, please contact Soha Asia Follow Up Services consultants.