GASBAS: AT THE HEART OF GLOBAL TRADE
Established on Gaziantep-Kahramanmaraş highway, right next to Gaziantep Organized Industrial Zone, in a distance of 2 hours to Mersin and İskenderun ports, GASBAS is offering great opportunities to its investors as a strategic investment region in the Middle East, Gulf countries and Mediterranean trade.
Everywhere Is Very Close At GASBAŞ!
- Gaziantep Airport 25 km
- Iskenderun Port 200 km
- Mersin Port 300 km
- Oncupinar Border Gate 60 km
- Cilvegozu Border Gate 200 km
Advantages Of Gaziantep Free Zone:
With its unique geographical and strategic location and financial and commercial privileges, it offers to its investors, Gaziantep Free Zone is the most appropriate investment location for the companies aiming to become global.
FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGES
The profits obtained from the activities in the region can be freely transferred to any country,
- It is likely to provide attractive foreign-currency working and investment loans with low interest rates from the banks operating in the Free Zone.
- Purchase and sale made by foreign-currency protects companies’ working capitals against inflation.
- Any customs duty, other tax and fund are not paid for new and second-hand machines and goods brought to the Zone from abroad.
- After stocking goods for an indefinite period at duty free area, you can sell goods to Turkey only by paying customs duty, if any, or VAT in batches in case of demand.
- As sales from Turkey to the Zone will be sent abroad from the free zone, users of the zone can buy goods from Turkey without paying VAT.
- The companies operating at the zone are exempted from VAT, customs duty and KKDF (resource utilization support fund).
- In our zone, users are not adversely affected by inflation, since convertible transactions of purchase-sale, stock valuation and accounting can be made in foreign currency if preferred.
- In GASBAS, trade by exchange is allowed.
In Free Zones, strikes and lockouts are prohibited for ten years after the zone became operational.
MAKE AN INVESTMENT IN THE HISTORICAL SILK ROAD
Due to the location of Gaziantep at the center of the roads and railways connecting the Southeastern Anatolia to the West, the Mediterranean and the Middle East, Gaziantep Airport's international status, flow of goods, services and visitors to our city has been intensified.
Functioning like a bridge between regions in terms of its geographical location, Gaziantep is primarily a trade center. With its huge industry and economic structure, Gaziantep is more developed than other cities involved in the GAP project, and has a direct relation with the GAP project. As a geographical location, it functions as the complementary part and gate of the region covered by the GAP.
In addition to its proximity to the GAP region, Gaziantep serves as a bridge between SYRIA, IRAQ and other Middle Eastern countries. More importantly, Gaziantep is the center for goods supplied to IRAQ. In addition to these geographical advantages, Gaziantep has its own industrial capacity. Gaziantep Free Zone is adjacent to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Organized Industrial Sites.
From this perspective, Gaziantep Free Zone has many advantages due to its geographical location.
The region is established on the Gaziantep-Kahramanmaras highway and is close to the highway connecting to Mersin and Iskenderun ports.