Al-Karama Free Zone, Jordan Was Established To Promote Export-Oriented Industries And Transit Trade. Its Located Al-Mafraq Governorate / (360)Kms Away From East. And Also Supports A Small Residential Population. The Al-Karama Free Zone Was Set Up In 2004 In The Al-Mafraq Governorate, 360km East Of Amman On The Jordan-Iraq Border.
The Al-Karama Free Zone was set up in 2004 in the Al-Mafraq governorate, 360km east of Amman on the Jordan-Iraq border.
Why Invest In Jordan?
- Investment Incentives And Tax Exemptions
- Strong Banking And Financial Institutions
- Education Excellence And Labour Market
- Development And Free Zones
- Market Access
- Ease Of Doing Business
- Modern Infrastructure
- Quality Of Life
- Investor Friendly Environment
- Security And Stability
- 200-hectare public free zone
- 800-hectare private free zone area
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- Facilitated Visa Permits
- Return Of Capital And Profits To The Country Of Origin
- Income Tax Exemptions On Profits Generated From Certain Economic Activities.
- Exemptions From Land And Building Taxes As Well As Service Charges For Street Paving, Planning And Improvements.
- 0% Sales Tax On Services Offered By Registered Establishments In The Zone When Offered Therein.
- 0% Sales Tax On Goods Consumed By Registered Establishments In The Zone For Business Purposes.
- Income Tax Exemption On Foreign Workers Remunerations.
- Exemptions From Customs Duties.
For more information about investment conditions in Jordan's free zones, please contact Soha Asia Follow Up Services consultants.