Sahab Free Zone Is A Free Trade Zone For Companies Involved In Industrial, Commercial, Service And Touristic Activities. This Free Zone Was Established In 1997. Sahab Free Zone Covers A Total Area Of 63,000 Square Meters At The Sahab Industrial Estate Has Been Designated For Serving The Industrial Investors In Addition To Aiding In The Establishment Of Export-Oriented Industries.
The fully developed Sahab Free Zone was set up in 1997 and lies 25km southeast of Amman.
Why Invest In Jordan?
- Investment Incentives And Tax Exemptions
- Strong Banking And Financial Institutions
- Education Excellence And Labour Market
- Development And Free Zones
- Market Access
- Ease Of Doing Business
- Modern Infrastructure
- Quality Of Life
- Investor Friendly Environment
- Security And Stability
- 63,000 sq m
- The Sahab industrial estate is located within the free zone
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- Facilitated Visa Permits
- Return Of Capital And Profits To The Country Of Origin
- Income Tax Exemptions On Profits Generated From Certain Economic Activities.
- Exemptions From Land And Building Taxes As Well As Service Charges For Street Paving, Planning And Improvements.
- 0% Sales Tax On Services Offered By Registered Establishments In The Zone When Offered Therein.
- 0% Sales Tax On Goods Consumed By Registered Establishments In The Zone For Business Purposes.
- Income Tax Exemption On Foreign Workers Remunerations.
- Exemptions From Customs Duties.
For more information about investment conditions in Jordan's free zones, contact Soha Asia Follow Up Services consultants.